The BrotherHood
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

The BrotherHood Role Play

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Application for Cop

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
stefan4350
Schüler
Schüler

Application for Cop Empty
BeitragThema: Application for Cop   Application for Cop I_icon_minitimeDi März 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Hello, i'd like to be cop because I really like the server and I want to play allot more on it. I'd also want to help other players if they need help.
I have some experience with Half Life Roleplay. I'm 14 years old but i'll be 15 in 2,5 months. I'm from the netherlands.

Also, I can speak a bit of German and I can understand it pretty well.

Stefan ( Sh00teR )

*edited*
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:26388940
Wages: 9$
*edited*

Zuletzt von stefan4350 am Mi März 30, 2011 8:14 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 4-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Speedy
Schüler
Schüler
Speedy

BeitragThema: Re: Application for Cop   Application for Cop I_icon_minitimeMi März 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Wages and STEAM:ID missing

:Edit
Steam:ID
Like STEAM_0:1:23456789 for example
You should know how to get it.

Go onto any server and type status into your console. Copy the row with your name and paste it into the application.
Nach oben Nach unten
Speedy
Schüler
Schüler
Speedy

BeitragThema: Re: Application for Cop   Application for Cop I_icon_minitimeDo März 31, 2011 12:01 am

Your post is now correct. But. The rules state you must have 15$/min wages and that you need 20 useful posts on the forums. From what I see you got only this 1 post. and 9$/min wages. A bit more activity on forums and a bit more play time on the servers will get you cop status in no time. Desertos is notified of your application. Expect the next response from him if you're getting it early. You still got a chance don't worry
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Application for Cop   Application for Cop I_icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Application for Cop
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
The BrotherHood :: English Section :: Applications-
Gehe zu: